Shipping and delivery
Shipping rates and policies
To which countries can Starlite Shop products be shipped?
Starlite Shop can make deliveries in the following European Union countries: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (except Ceuta, Melilla, Las Palmas and Santa Cruz de Tenerife) , Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, United Kingdom, Romania and Sweden.
Starlite Shop reserves the right to not deliver to some areas with special delivery conditions such as the Canary Islands, the Azores, Ceuta, etc…
What are the shipping rates?
The shipment of Starlite Shop products for delivery in Europe is free if the total amount of the order is 50 € or more (VAT included where appropriate). If the total amount of the order is less than 50 €, the delivery charges for the first product will be 5.50 € (VAT included where appropriate).
|Amount of the product||Delivery charges Spain||Delivery charges other countries|
|50€ or more (VAT included where appropriate)||Free||Free|
|Less than 50 € (VAT included where appropriate)||5,50 € (VAT included where appropriate).||5,50 € (VAT included where appropriate).|
If you place multiple orders, the delivery charges for each order will be applied separately. Bear in mind that we do not group together orders going to the same shipping address in a single package.Note: Bear in mind that the amount of the shipping charges includes taxes.
Which transport companies handle the deliveries?
Starlite Shop works with several transport companies in order to provide you with a good delivery service. The main transport companies we are currently working with are SEUR, REDUR and Correos.
Below you can obtain more information about SEUR, REDUR and Correos:
900 400 004 (free from within Spain)
+34 902 197 197 (from outside Spain)
Assistance in Spanish
+34 902 50 32 60
Assistance in Spanish and English.
+34 902 11 19 11
Assistance in Spanish and English.
|Times for customer service||
Monday to Friday from 8.00 am to 9.00 pm (local time in Spain).
Saturdays from 9.00 am to 1.00 pm (local time in Spain).
|Monday to Friday from 8.00 am to 7.00 pm (local time in Spain).||Monday to Friday from 8.00 am to 8.00 pm (local time in Spain).|
|Seguimiento de pedidos||Click here to track your order.||Click here to track your order.||Click here to track your order.|
When will I receive my order?
The estimated delivery date will vary depending on the type of order you have placed and the country of delivery.
Orders are processed, prepared and dispatched in 24 working hours (maximum 48 hrs); once we have sent you the order, you will receive an e-mail of confirmation stating the estimated delivery date, the content and a link so that you can track it on the web site of the transport company.
You will receive your order in approximately 1 to 7 days depending on the delivery address of your order.
You can consult international delivery times for a standard shipment in the table below.
If your order is addressed to a destination abroad, you should add the followings days to the delivery times given above:
|Spain (except Ceuta, Melilla, Las Palmas and Santa Cruz de Tenerife) and Portugal||2 to 3 days|
|Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal (Islands), United Kingdom and Sweden||2 to 10 days|
Are there any shipment restrictions?
The following shipping restrictions are applied depending on weight and size:
- Maximum weight: 31.5 kg per package.
- Maximum dimensions: the sum of the three dimensions (width/height/length) may not exceed 250 cms.
Also, some transport companies do not deliver to Post Office boxes, so we recommend you introduce an alternative postal address in order to not experience any problems in receiving your orders.
Why have I not received my order?
Enter my account to check whether your order has already been prepared and sent. Once we have shipped the order, you will receive an e-mail of confirmation specifying the estimated delivery date, the content of your order and a link so that you can track it on the web site of the transport company.
If your order has already been sent, the name of the transport company responsible for shipment will appear in my account and in the e-mail confirming that your order is en route. If your order has a tracking number, you can track it through the web site of the transport company.
If your order has not been prepared and sent after 72 hours have passed, please contact us ; and similarly, if your order appears as being en route for more than 96 hours, and the transport company has not contacted you, we ask you to contact us .
Why was my package unable to be delivered?
Sometimes orders cannot be delivered and are returned to Starlite Shop. If the transport company returns an order to us that could not be delivered, we will reimburse you the total amount of the order. Unfortunately we cannot re-send an order that has been returned to our distribution centre due to non-delivery. If you still wish to buy a product that was unable to be delivered, you will have to place a new order.
These are some of the reasons for which our transport companies are unable to complete delivery of a package:
- ncorrect Address: When the shipping address is incorrect, the transport company sends the package back to our distribution centre. For future orders, remember to carefully check the address that you provided. To add, edit or delete an incorrect address, enter my account.
- Failed delivery attempts: Most transport companies that we work with have a policy of making a maximum of 2-3 attempts for delivering packages. The transporter might require you to sign for receiving your order.
- SEUR: Has a policy of 2 delivery attempts. The first delivery attempt is made with no prior notification, and if the recipient is not at the address provided, SEUR leaves notification indicating the unsuccessful delivery attempt and the contact details. In this case the package will be returned to the distribution centre. SEUR will try to deliver it again the next day. The recipient of the package can also contact SEUR. If after the second attempt the customer has not been located, he can contact SEUR to arrange a time, or else pick it up from the point indicated on the card. The package will remain in the SEUR warehouse closest to the postal address provided for 10 working days and the customer can pick it up from the warehouse (We recommend you call SEUR before going to collect it).
- Redur: has a policy of 2 delivery attempts. The first delivery attempt is made with no prior notification, and if the recipient is not at the address provided, GLS leaves notification indicating the unsuccessful delivery attempt and the contact details. In this case the package will be returned to the distribution centre. GLS will try to deliver it again the next day. The recipient of the package can also contact GLS to coordinate the delivery but delivery cannot be guaranteed in specific time slots. If after the second attempt the customer has not been located, the order will be returned to origin.
- Package rejected by the recipient: : If the recipient of a gift order is not expecting any package, he/she might reject the delivery thinking that the package was sent to them in error. If you wish to place a new gift order, you should inform the recipient that they are going to receive a package.
If the estimated delivery date has already passed and the transport company does not know where your order is, or if you know that your order cannot be delivered to you and you have received no confirmation stating that the order has been returned within the two weeks following the estimated delivery date, contact us .
What can I do if I receive a damaged, defective or incorrect product?
If you have received a damaged, defective or incorrect product enter our Online Returns Centre to send the product back to us. You should follow the instructions appearing on the screen for obtaining a return label. Once we have processed your return, we will refund the money. Please bear in mind that our web site does not provide the possibility for replacements or exchanges.
How can I return my order?
If you want to return a product go to your orders in my account.